To create or modify an Entry to an Action Set Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Call Routing > Call Actions > Action Sets > Entry.
Modifying an Entry to an Action Set Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Resequencing an Entry in an Action Set Table
- Click the Resequence icon ( ) at the top of the table.
- Select the row(s) you want to move.
- Click the Move Selected Rows Up ( ) or Move Selected Rows Down ( ) icon to reposition the row(s) in the table.
- Click Apply.
Creating an Entry to an Action Set Table
Click the Create () icon.
Action Set Entry - Field Definitions
Click '' on the WebUI screen to configure additional items
Configuring an Object within an Object
Access a WebUI page that includes a field for a configuration resource with support for object within an object configuration. For example, the SIP Signaling Group Table includes a number of such fields.
Click the field-specific () icon next to a specific object. In the example below, the Call Routing Table field supports object within object configurability:
At the Create window, enter a description for the newly created object.
The Call Route Table is created. The field is auto-populated with the newly-created table, and the "changed field" is highlighted (i.e., the Call Routing Table field).