To create or modify a Remote Log Server:
Modifying a Remote Log Server
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Creating a Remote Log Server
Click the Create Remote Log () icon at the top of the Remote Log Configuration page.
- Select an entry from the Global Log Level menu.
- Enter the IP Address or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the log server you are adding.
- Select an entry from the Log Facility menu.
- Select Yes from the Enabled menu to enable the server.
- Click OK.