Sonus WebRTC Gatewayis managed through Sonus Insight EMS server that helps in creating a Sonus WRTC configuration cluster and activating it. WRTC nodes then get registered with EMS against the configured cluster and obtain the configuration through push updates.
Also, through EMS user can aggregate all counter-based statistics from WRTC node at cluster level.
The EMS uses a REST interface that supports the following:
- EMS REST server and WRTC Gateway as client
- Basic Authentication for the EMS interface on startup.
- Cluster configuration download
- Node registration
- WRTC Gateway REST server and EMS as client
- Performance statistics and node keep alive
- WRTC alarms
The PM statistics collection happens in an interval and the default is 5 minutes.
This section includes the following topics: