|title||ASM Behavior on Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Reboot Operation|
Depending on your Sonus SBC 1000/2000 (SBC) model, users with a built-in Working with the ASM and SBA: SBA, CCE and 3rd Party Applications may be impacted by this operation:
- Sonus SBC 2000
- If the ASM is running, rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will cause the ASM to also reboot.
- If the ASM is shut down, rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will not restart the ASM.
- To bring the ASM back into operation, you must physically power off and power back on the Sonus SBC 1000/2000.
- Sonus SBC 1000 --- rebooting the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 will not have an effect on the ASM.
Rebooting the Sonus SBC Edge
To reboot the Sonus SBC Edge system:
- In the WebUI, click the Tasks tab.
In the left navigation pane, under the System, click Reboot Sonus SBC.
Click OK.The following popup will be displayed to confirm the action:
- Click OK to reboot the Sonus SBC Edge
The web interface will dispatch the following status message throughout the reboot cycle.
Upon completion, you will be automatically redirected to the Login Screen