The wiki contains content which is publicly available and content which is restricted. Restricted materials are reserved for Sonus Customers and Partners.
Users must have a Sonus Salesforce Customer Portal or Channel Partner Portal account. If you do not have an account, please register as a Sonus Customer or Channel Partner.
- Click the Log In link located in the top right corner of the https://support.sonus.net webpage.
- Click the Forgot your password link on the login page.
- Enter your Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal Login Username and the Last Name associated with the account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the email associated with the Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal account.
- Enter the code from the email into the Code window and click the Check Code button.
- Select a password for your wiki account. The password can be the same as for your Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal account.
- If password is accepted, select Continue to be returned to the wiki login screen.
- Login using your Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal Username and new password.
- Once logged into the wiki, the name associated with the account will be displayed in the top right corner.