Users must have a Sonus Customer Portal or Channel Partner Portal account. If you do not have an account, please register as a Sonus Customer or Channel Partner.
Please note: This site does not accept credentials for the net.com wiki.
The following steps will assist you in activating your Sonus wiki account.
- Click the Log In link located in the top right corner of the https://support.sonus.net webpage.
- Click the Forgot your password link on the login page.
- Enter your Customer/Partner Portal Login Username and the Last Name associated with the account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the email associated with the Customer/Partner Portal account.
- Enter the code from the email into the Code window and click the Check Code button.
- Select a password for your wiki account. The password can be the same as for your Customer/Partner Portal account.
- If password is accepted, select Continue to be returned to the wiki login screen.
- Login using your Customer/Partner Portal Username and new password.
- Once logged into the wiki, the name associated with the account will be displayed in the top right corner.