Release Notes which are added to the ‘Latest Support NewsRibbon Product Releases’ page are published online on the Documentation Portal.
Links to PDFs are provided on the same portal. Physical PDF files are stored in the SFDC.
Release Notes which are not added to the 'Latest Support News' are added to the Employees Only space.
- 'S' releases: Special release which may or may not contain feature changes. This is typically provided to a small set of customers.
- 'F' releases: Patch release only includes fixes and for specific customer(s)
- 'A' releases: One-off engineering drop or beta release
- 'Rxxx Pxxx' releases: Same use as 'F' releases except for legacy Wireline products only
Notices are relocated from the 'Latest Support News' section of the wiki page to the 'Additional Announcements' section when:
- A newer Maintenance Release of the product is released. (e.g. - A notice about 8.0.1 would be removed when 8.0.2 is added)
- The announcement is over one year old.