- 'S' releases: Special release which may or may not contain feature changes. This is typically provided to a small set of customers.
- 'F' releases: Patch release only includes fixes and for specific customer(s)
- 'A' releases: One-off engineering drop or beta release
- 'Rxxx Pxxx' releases: Same use as 'F' releases except for legacy Wireline products only
Notices are relocated from the 'Latest Support News' section of the wiki page to the 'Additional Announcements' section when:
- A newer Maintenance Release of the product is released. (e.g. - A notice about 8.0.1 would be removed when 8.0.2 is added)
- The announcement is over one year old.