When upgrading for Skype for Business or Windows OS, license labels are included with Upgrade/Downgrade packs from Sonus. When you receive a label with a purchased license, you attach it to the Sonus 1000/2000 unit to signify that the license has been installed on the system.
For detailed information about upgrading/downgrading your system, see
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Upgrade to Skype for Business 2015 SBA
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Upgrade to Lync 2013 SBA on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Downgrade to Lync 2010 SBA
Labels are provided with the purchase of the following licenses:
- Lync 2010 SBA
- Lync 2013 SBA
- Skype for Business 2015 SBA
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2
- Microsoft Windows 2012R2
Attach the label to the SBC 1000/2000 as follows:
For detailed information about handling the Sonus SBC unit, see Installing and Upgrading SBC 1000/2000.
Identify the installation site.
Ensure the label does not obstruct any vent holes or prevent access to any part of the equipment.
Place the label (s). Figure 1 is an example of attaching a Microsoft Windows label and a Lync Server label.
- Return the unit to service. See Installing SBC Edge Hardware.