ASM Behavior on Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Reboot Operation
- Sonus SBC 2000
- If the ASM is running, rebooting the SBC will cause the ASM to also reboot.
- If the ASM is shut down, rebooting the SBC will not restart the ASM.
- To bring the ASM back into operation, you must physically power off and power back on the SBC.
- Sonus SBC 1000 --- will only reset the Ethernet port which may create a few second unreachable state for the ASM.
Rebooting the Sonus SBC Edge
To reboot the Sonus SBC Edge system:
- In the WebUI, click the Tasks tab.
In the left navigation pane, under the System, click Reboot Sonus SBC.
Click OK.The following popup will be displayed to confirm the action:
- Click OK to reboot the Sonus SBC Edge
The web interface will dispatch the following status message throughout the reboot cycle.