SBC 1000 and SBC 2000
One of the primary objectives at Ribbon is to ensure Ribbon products interoperate with customers’ existing network equipment. Ribbon interoperability testing is designed to prove interoperability with legacy equipment (TDM, H.323), multiple SIP vendors, SIP standards, application providers, international standards, and more.
This section provides interoperability test results (application notes) for these various scenarios. Be aware that these application notes are created for customers who have a good understanding of Ribbon SBCs and the PBX devices that are tested. This customer knowledge and experience is a key factor to understand the SBC and PBX configurations before these application notes are actually used in the field. These application notes are targeted for use by specific customers, and the provisioning information included in these application notes should only be implemented after the customer applies their proprietary SBC and PBX configurations on their servers.
Do not use these application notes to set up or provision any end-to-end solutions. These application notes include only information that was recorded while setting up for and executing specific test scenarios. Note that Ribbon product documentation is often referenced when configuring Ribbon products using the application notes since the intent is to use existing documentation when possible.
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Series Configuration Guide - MS Lync Server 2010 (Formerly NET UX 1000/2000) - v1.2 - June 2012
- SBC 1000/2000 Series Configuration Guide For Microsoft Lync Server 2013 - AT&T’s IP Flexible Reach - <No version provided> - 2013
- SBC 1000/2000 Configuration Guide - Interactive Intelligence - Interaction Center 4.0 - <No version or date provided> - 2014
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Bell Canada Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Configuration - <No version or date provided> - 2014
- BT - SIP Trunking Qualification - V1.0 - November 2013
- Customer Configuration Guide for Sonus SBC 2000 - <No version provided> - October 2014
- Gamma - IP Direct Connect Service Acceptance Testing - Test Plan SBC 2000 - v1.0 - August 2014
- Configuring Sonus SBC 1000/2000 with Rogers Business Solution (RBS) SIP Trunking Service - <No version provided> - March 2014
- Telenor - SIP Trunking Qualification - v1.1 - September 2013
- Configuring the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 with LYNC 2013 for Telus Deployment over MPLS - v1.0 - November 2015
- Configuring the Sonus SBC 2000 with Avaya Communication Manager 6.3 for Verizon deployment - v1.0 - December 2015
- Configuring the Sonus SBC 2000 with LYNC 2013 for Verizon Deployment - v1.0 - October 2015
- Sonus SBC 1000-2000 - VZ SIP Trunk - Lync Configuration Guide v1 - v1.0 - May 2012
- Sonus SBC 1000-2000 - VZ SIP Trunk - Lync 2013 Configuration Guide v3 - v1.1 - July 2013
- Sonus SBC 1000-2000 - Virgin Media Business SIP Trunk Service - v1.0 - February 2014