Depending on your (SBC) model, users with a built-in Working with the ASM: SBA, CCE and 3rd Party Applications may be impacted by this operation:
- Sonus SBC 2000
- If the ASM is running, rebooting the SBC will cause the ASM to also reboot.
- If the ASM is shut down, rebooting the SBC will not restart the ASM.
- To bring the ASM back into operation, you must physically power off and power back on the SBC.
- Sonus SBC 1000 --- rebooting the SBC will reset the Ethernet port which could create an unreachable state for the ASM — this state lasts only a few seconds.
Rebooting the Sonus SBC Edge
To reboot the Sonus SBC Edge system:
- In the WebUI, click the Tasks tab.
In the left navigation pane, under the System, click Reboot Sonus SBC.
Click OK.The following popup will be displayed to confirm the action:
- Click OK to reboot the Sonus SBC Edge
The web interface will dispatch the following status message throughout the reboot cycle.
Upon completion, you will be automatically redirected to the Login Screen