Ribbon employees only
I do not have access to the Ribbon Support Portal to view announcements. How can I view them?
All Ribbon announcements are managed and maintained by GPS in SFDC. If you have a SFDC license that allows you to view Solutions (aka Announcements), use Okta to login to SFDC, and switch to the "Salesforce Classic" view, if applicable. Then, navigate to the Solutions tab.
Where can I find legacy documentation that was previously located in the Ribbon Doc Center?
Did you know that Ribbon has two Confluence servers?
- Internal-only Wiki (https://wiki.rbbn.com)
- This is where the product documentation is created, updated, reviewed and approved.
- The Wiki pages are published to the External Confluence for customer consumption.
- Customers do not have access to the internal-only Confluence.
- DO NOT share wiki.rbbn.com links with customers.
- External (customer-facing) Wiki (https://support.sonus.net)
- This is the official version
- Most of the content on support.sonus.net is available to all Ribbon customers and partners.
- Exception: If you see any of the below yellow-highlighted items on a page, then the external Confluence content is NOT accessible by our customers.
- The EO Wiki space is a special case, and contains non-GA content for Ribbon employees who cannot access the Ribbon firewall.
How do I get to Internal (Ribbon only / can leave comments) vs. External (customer-facing) pages from the Internal Ribbon Product Documentation Home page?
- Clicking a product link in the PAGE TREE takes you to the Internal-only page.
- Clicking a product link from the Home page takes you to the External page.
How do I know if I am on the 'Internal-only Wiki' or the 'External Wiki'?
- Look at the URL in your browser.
- Internal-only Confluence example:
- External Confluence example:
- Note that the URL of a product documentation page is identical for both the Internal-only and External Wikis, except for the Confluence server identifier highlighted above.