This page explains how to determine what physical assets are installed in your Sonus SBC 1000/2000.
Viewing Your Sonus SBC 1000/2000 System Inventories
To view your Sonus SBC 1000/2000 System's assets:
- Click the System tab at the top of the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 WebUI browser page.
Click the Inventory Report tab.
The Inventory Report page comprises three panels: Node/Module Inventory, Ports Inventory, and Power Supply Inventory. The contents of these panels are explained below.
The Node/Module Inventory panel lists the major modules installed in your Sonus SBC 1000/2000 along with their locations, manufacturing, and identification information.
- Module. Module type (i.e., node, main board, power supply, FXS, etc.). This includes module type and number of licensed ports per module.
- Location. Physical location of the module in the SBC.
- Vendor. Vendor from whom the module was purchased.
- Part #. Part number of the module.
- Version #. Version number of the module.
- Serial #. Serial number of the module.
- Manufacturing Week. The week/year the module was manufactured.
The Ports Inventory panel lists all the licensed ports on the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 and their types (e.g., T1, E1, Ethernet, etc.).
- Port ID. Number of port/slot.
- Port Type. Identifies port type.
Power Supply Inventory
Power Supply Inventory is available for SBC2000 only.
The Power Supply Inventory panel lists the installed power supplies and their fan speeds. The Sonus SBC 2000 can have either one or two power supplies.
- PSU ID. Indicates the location of the power supply.
- Fan 1 Speed (RPM). Speed of fan.
- Fan 2 Speed (RPM). Speed of fan.